Customer Success Specialist
We are a venture-backed, early stage consumer healthcare start-up aiming to help people with chronic conditions live their best lives. Our headquarters, and this position, are based in San Francisco.
We are a team of healthcare veterans, engineers, and human-centered designers striving to change healthcare. This is as "consumer" as it gets within healthcare, and one of the rare cases where the person receiving the service is the decision maker and the payer. Think eCommerce meets healthcare, so it's ok if you don't come from the healthcare world (We're still stealth but you'll get the inside scoop when we meet).
Our team is looking for our first Customer Success Specialist to the voice of the company to our customers – you care about making every interaction with us meaningful and memorable. As a part of our fast-growing team you’ll continually innovate and iterate on how to bring best-in-class service to our customers.
If you're excited about making a positive, lasting impact on people's lives,
If you want to take an active part in bringing about the consumer healthcare revolution,
If you love eCommerce and shaping a company's marketing strategy in the early days,
Let's talk! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Role
So, what will you do as our Customer Success Specialist?
- Develop a deep knowledge of our product and our customers, including types of medical conditions, the insurance market, and billing.
- Be the first line of contact for customer questions and issues, work with the appropriate internal members (e.g. product, UX/UI, operations), to solve problems
- You handle everything from answering questions from potentials customers up through purchase, and all customer contact thereafter.
- Provide strong written documentation for a variety of user communications including direct user questions, internal research, FAQ/knowledge content, and others
- Create internal processes that ensure delightful interactions at all stages of the customer life-cycle.
- Be the voice of the customer internally, advocating for their needs and ensuring that product development is reflective of this.
Sounds exciting? We're looking for YOU, if you:
- Have proven experience in customer success roles for a consumer product pre-launch through early scale.
- Have a passion for consumer healthcare and helping people live their best lives.
- Are dedicated to exceeding expectations of all customers, internal and external, and always acting with the customer in mind.
- Are a self-starter, able to think creatively, problem solve, and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Are excited to work in a startup environment and create impact from day 1.
BONUS Points, if you :
- Experience in a consumer healthcare company
- Have experience using ticketing softwares, CRMs and building internal processes
- Are bilingual (Spanish preferred).