Paid Acquisition Specialist
Our mission is to bring modern technology to a decades-old healthcare industry that is still lacking a unified global marketplace on which to comparison shop and purchase medical devices and supplies for home use. The current solutions are very outdated and price and review data is extremely fragmented and unstandardized.
We are working on gathering, organizing, and utilizing that data to bring transparency and a seamless user experience to revolutionize the home medical devices and supplies industry.
We are a team of marketers, operators and technologists with deep healthcare domain expertise. We have raised a large seed round backed by a top-tier San Francisco VC. We are looking for our first engineer hire who'll continue growing with us.
As the Paid Media Specialist you will be responsible for getting new leads in the top of the marketing funnel.
- Daily campaign maintenance manage, review and optimize ad spend
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, impression share, CPA goals, quality score, etc.
- Consistently improve and optimize ad copy and creative
- Leverage our design team for creative assets
- Work closely with Product team to build landing pages and funnels
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting
- Generating weekly and monthly reporting on clicks, leads, keyword performance
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Stay up-to-date on latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape and best practices – share knowledge and best practices with the team.
- Actively identify areas for client growth & media opportunities to help drive revenue.
- Facebook Ads
- (Other media paid platforms e.g: Instagram).
- 3+ years’ paid media experience in a data driven role, preferably in a tech start-up or agency.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business.
- Experience maintaining reporting, dashboards and analysis across different paid media channels.
- A thorough knowledge of tracking links, pixels, and digital marketing attribution.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, experience working with large data sets.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and /or other relevant digital marketing and analytics software.
- Familiarity running tests and experiments on paid media and using test results to inform future tactics and strategy.
- Project management skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- An eagerness to learn and develop as a digital marketer.
- An inquisitive mind and a desire to grow and build an exciting brand and product.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools e.g: Google Analytics, Tag manager etc.
- Previous early-stage startup experience
- Experience with Off-line direct marketing channels e.g: Events, Direct mailers etc.
Interested? Reach out with your LinkedIn profile and resume to email@example.com