Head of Marketing
We are a venture-backed, early stage consumer healthcare start-up aiming to help people with chronic conditions live their best lives. Our headquarters, and this position, are based in San Francisco.
Our team of healthcare veterans, engineers, and designers is striving to change healthcare at home. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to spearhead our growth across brand, user acquisition, content, and marketing strategy. As a founding team member, you will join us in disrupting the sleepy, $60B home medical devices and supplies industry.
This is as "consumer" as it gets within healthcare, and one of the rare cases where the person receiving the service is the decision maker and the payer. Think eCommerce meets healthcare, so you don't have to have specific healthcare expertise, but definitely need to have a passion for it. Check out joinbetter.com to learn more!
Here's a glimpse at what you'll be doing:
- Be a founding team member, and lead the company's brand, content and marketing strategy and execution.
- Create growth and awareness of our platform through both un-scalable and scalable channels from a cold start.
- Strategize and execute direct-response campaigns to reach out to prospective customers via online channels such as adwords, facebook, instagram and email, and off-line: tv, radio, direct mail, etc.
Sounds exciting? We're looking for YOU, if you:
- Have proven experience marketing a consumer product pre-launch through scale.
- Have a very strong command of content and branding.
- Are experienced with growth marketing tactics and building referral loops.
You should also have:
- Experience in eCommerce, we're looking to bring a consumer eCommerce experience to a current mostly offline or web 1.0 experience (think 100K SKUs with zero reviews)
- Experience building a direct to consumer marketing organization from scratch.
- A passion for the healthcare space and improving patients lives.
- Strong analytical skills and track record of using data to inform your decision making.
Bonus points for:
- Experience at a consumer healthcare company.
- Direct experience with branding or working with branding agencies.
- Copywriting experience.
- Competitive compensation, salary + generous equity
- Healthcare benefits
If you're excited about making a positive, lasting impact on people's lives,
If you want to take an active part in bringing about the consumer healthcare revolution,
If you love eCommerce and shaping a company's marketing strategy in the early days,
Contact Naama at email@example.com